Phase One of our start plan is a single weekly event: Safe Sunday worship service at 10am!
Phase One – In-Person Worship Service Only – 10am
These are the highlights of what to expect:
- Make a reservation (*Required) – each week this allows us to know you’re planning to attend and helps us keep track with regard to the “50% capacity rule” and ensure the safety of all.
- Enter Elim only through the Madison St. door. Entrances and exits will be clearly marked. Exit the sanctuary only through the Portico door on 13th Ave if you choose to sit on the main level. If you prefer to sit in the balcony, you will exit the sanctuary only through the 13th Ave Office door.
- Please wear a mask. (unless you are medically unable to do so, no singing without a mask please)
- Spatial distance – (6 ft apart) and families sit together.
- BYOB – Bring your own Bible and/or bulletin. They will not be available during worship.
- Communion Sundays and offerings and greetings will be “no touch”.
- Restrooms are open but will be limited to one person at a time. Only the sanctuary and restrooms will be available for access during Phase One.
- There are no children’s ministry, nursery, or Sunday Connections classes. No other weekly events will take place inside Elim Church during Phase One. Hope Avenue food and clothing ministry will take place on the 13th Ave. sidewalk.
We need your help! If you normally serve at Elim (or if you’ve never served) you will need to communicate your desired level of involvement. We have start team opportunities for service in the areas of music, sound, video, greeting, safety, security and more. Please fill out this form to indicate your availability and area of service: Sign up to serve on a “start team”!
We have configured our space and added some new technology to ensure we’re still reaching those who choose to stay home. Several cleaning and precautionary measures have been taken to ensure the health and safety of all who join us in person. We know that none of this is ideal, but we are excited to be able to offer this as a community!
Our Online Worship Service will continue to be available for those who are still vulnerable to Covid-19 and are choosing to stay home at this time. Join us at: Facebook.com/elimchurchmpls