At Elim we value and honor children and we help them know God in a personal way.
- Babies & Toddlers – Safe, supervised and loving care for our youngest. The nursery is staffed with two volunteers each Sunday, from 9 am-Noon.
- Preschoolers – Bible story, memory verse, crafts & directed playtime for toddlers and preschoolers, from 11 am-Noon. From 10:20–11 am, parent volunteers and Miss. Heather lead this time with music, worship, bible verses and play.
- Sunday School – On Sunday mornings, from 11 am-Noon, we will be utilizing the TRU Curriculum, a dynamic, family-empowering ministry philosophy of spiritual formation emphasizing the role and authority of Scripture. TRU is about knowing God versus knowing things about God. It reveals God’s incredible plan and invites kids to be part of it in both a large group (led by Heather Olson) and small groups (led by dedicated volunteers).
- Worship and Children’s Church – At Elim, we value being an inter-generational church where families worship together. Participating as families is a high value; we believe the worship service is not just for adults and education is not just for children. We have made an effort to provide quality programming for both the Sunday School and worship hours and have adapted our schedule to allow families to worship together for part of the service. Children are released each Sunday at 10:20 for Children’s church. Please register your child every Sunday at the check-in station the 3rd floor outside the Atrium area.
- Trout Lake Camp – Join us in late July for a fun week of traditional camp activities and spiritual growth.
- VBS – Join us for a Summer Splash Family Adventure
For a complete listing of everything that’s happening for Elim Kids, please click this link to read or download our latest brochure.