Each of us is in a different place in our faith. We all struggle with doubt, sin and shame. Jesus has offered forgiveness, love and grace that allows us to experience life together and dream big!
A Bible verse that has become important to Elim Youth is Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
At Elim Youth group we remind and encourage one another with these words. You are God’s beloved, You matter to us, you are precious and valued to God. Jesus has given You a way to be in relationship with God through the power of the Holy Spirit. God has amazing plans and a bright future for YOU!
Elim Youth offers a variety of opportunities to experience belonging and serving:
- Sunday Connections, Sundays 9-10am. Video based biblical study that helps us grow deeper in our faith! Offer accompanied by treats!
- Elim Youth Wednesdays, Sept-May, 6:30-8pm. Variety of games, Drama Club, service projects. 2nd Wednesdays we meet for supper at 6p with families!
- At least monthly gatherings, parties, sporting events, hang out time
- Every Summer: Mission Trip to distant foreign state (within the U.S.- no passport needed! Summer 2019- Chattanooga Tennessee!)
- Every Fall: Trout Lake Retreat (first weekend in November)
- Opportunities to serve with the church: Hope Ave, clothing closets, ushering, childcare
Elim Church is a great place to experience the love of God lived out in the lives of others! Long-time staff and volunteers help befriend and mentor students. Everyone is welcome!