Each of us is in a different place in our faith. We all struggle with doubt, sin, and shame. Jesus has offered forgiveness, love, and grace that allows us to experience life together and dream big!
Elim Youth offers a variety of opportunities for youth to experience worshipping, belonging, and serving:
- Sunday Connections, Elim Kids – Kindergarten through 5th Grade Sunday School. Children will remain in the 3rd-floor Atrium after Children’s Church. Sundays 11:15 am-12 am (meet at the 3rd-floor lobby for check-in). Through active hands-on learning and serving this time on Sundays is focused on finding ways to make faith come alive at Elim. We long for our youth to find their voice here at Church and for them to feel comfortable and excited about expressing the faith God has put in their hearts.
- Write and Perform Dramas and Skits
- Create VLOGS and Podcasts (coming soon!)
- Arts and Crafts Projects that inspire others!
- Serving those in need
- Intergenerational: Serve and learn alongside other Children and Adults at Elim.
- Sunday Connections Elim Youth – Middle school and high school students. In the youth rooms.
- Wednesday Youth Group – Wednesdays, Sept-May, 6:30-8 pm.
- Modern Worship Music
- The Bible Project Video with Teaching,
- Small-group Discussion
- Activities/Games and Snacks!
- Special Events: At least monthly gatherings, parties, sporting events, hang out time
- Every Summer: Mission Trip to distant foreign state (within the U.S.- no passport needed!)
- Every Fall: Trout Lake Retreat
- Serving: Hope Ave, clothing closets, ushering, childcare
Elim Church is a great place to experience the love of God lived out in the lives of others! Long-time staff and volunteers help befriend and mentor students. Everyone is welcome!