Each of us is in a different place in our faith. We all struggle with doubt, sin and shame. Jesus has offered forgiveness, love and grace that allows us to experience life together and dream big!
Elim Youth offers a variety of opportunities for youth to experience worshipping, belonging and serving:
- Sunday Connections, Sundays 9-10am (meet at the 3rd floor lobby for check-in). Through active hands-on-learning and serving this time from 9am-10am on Sundays is focused on finding ways to make faith come alive at Elim. We long for our youth to find their voice here at Church and for them to feel comfortable and excited about expressing the faith God has put in their hearts.
- Write and Perform Dramas and Skits
- Create VLOGS and Podcasts (coming soon!)
- Arts and Crafts Projects that inspire others!
- Serving those in need
- Intergenerational: Serve and learn alongside other Children and Adults at Elim.
- OASIS! Wednesdays, Sept-May, 6:30-8pm.
- Modern Worship Music
- The Bible Project Video with Teaching,
- Small group Discussion
- Activities/Games and Snacks!
- WNL (2nd Wednesdays) we meet for supper at 6p with families.
- Special Events: At least monthly gatherings, parties, sporting events, hang out time
- Every Summer: Mission Trip to distant foreign state (within the U.S.- no passport needed!)
- Every Fall: Trout Lake Retreat (first weekend in November)
- Serving: Hope Ave, clothing closets, ushering, childcare
Elim Church is a great place to experience the love of God lived out in the lives of others! Long-time staff and volunteers help befriend and mentor students. Everyone is welcome!