Elim Church Family,
Join us Online – We are NOT hosting in-person worship at Elim Church this Sunday March 30th.
I believe this honors our commitment to love our neighbor as we have determined that we can’t meet together and guarantee “spatial distancing” measures that would prevent the spread of this worldwide pandemic.
But there is Good news! You can still worship with Elim Church on Sunday. Please gather your household to worship together online this Sunday and experience God’s word, uplifting worship and communal prayer. The morning worship service will be posted online Sunday morning for you to view.
Check elimchurch.com or our facebook page for the link. (no signup required) https://www.facebook.com/ElimChurchMpls
Let the office know and we will gladly send you a CD of the service.
You can participate!
- Commenting – Leave a comment during the live stream!
- Sharing – a video message / story with us or with the congregation. Send to
- Daily prayer meeting on google hangouts. Subscribe to Newsflash emails by contacting
- Giving – offering your gifts by going to elimchurch.com/give, or mailing in your offering check or text any amount to 84321.
All in-person activities for this week are modified…
– No Sunday Connections Classes and Children’s Programming
– Hope Avenue (handing out breakfast only)
– Sunday 12pm Discipleship Class (conference call)
– Monday Bible Study (conference call)
– Wednesday Night Live (March 18)
– Wednesday Youth OASIS! (there will be an online gathering)
– Pastoral Visitations by phone or video chat.
Please look for accompanying emails from your respective leaders if you are involved in any of these ministries. Elim Preschool, the Women’s Shelter, and other users of Elim’s building will be operating this week according to their own guidelines and protocols.
This outbreak affords us an opportunity to love and reach out in new and unprecedented ways to family, friends, neighbors and more. Use this time to be intentional knowing that you who live in the shelter of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2). If you know someone who is lonely, sick, depressed, or otherwise anxious, call them and encourage them with a message of God’s hope! If you know someone who needs God’s love this week, pray and ask God for ways in which you might encourage and minister to them!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Pastor Paul or Pastor Becky. The church office will remain open and more details about the coming weeks will be revealed as we receive more information about COVID-19. Thank you to the medical professionals from Elim who have given us protocols for keeping all of us safe at Elim.
For more information on stopping the spread of COVID-19 go to https://www.cdc.gov/…/2019-nc…/communication/factsheets.html
MN Dept. of Health Public hotline for information – 7am-7pm, 651-201-3920
Thank you for your prayers for our staff and volunteers as we work to administer through these changes. Please know that we are praying for each of you!