At Elim we are committed to growing in faith, connecting in community and serving our neighbors.
- These groups vary in purpose, size and location. There is a small group for you to join at Elim! For more information about our small groups, please contact Pastor ">Randy Somody.
- Retreats for Men and Women are offered throughout the calendar year at Elim, Ham Lake Camp, Trout Lake Camp or other locations. Contact Pastor ">Becky or Pastor ">Paul for more information.
Sunday Connection Classes – Due to COVID-19 there are no large group classes on Sundays.
- Wednesday Night Live Podcast w/Pastor Paul and Guests – Letting curiosity be our guide, we will explore different topics and interview various guests for their insights on the Christian walk, ministry, scripture, and church. Hybrid style online (Zoom) and in person. These will also be available as recordings. Starts at 6:30pm.
- Young Man’s Group – meets weekly on Tuesdays at 1:30pm at Elim and for occasional outings or retreats.
- Women’s Bible Study – This study is taught by Pastor Becky
- Friday Morning Men’s Group – The routine for the Friday Morning Men’s Group (which meets at 8am on Zoom)
- GriefShare – GriefShare is a thirteen session, Christ-centered, support group for those journeying through one of life’s most difficult experiences—grieving the loss of a loved one. GriefShare will be led by Dennis and Jill Jezierski. Group members will gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help them deal with loss and look forward to rebuilding life. GriefShare uses video seminars, group discussion and personal study and reflection to help those who are suffering and in pain.
- Wednesday Night “Re-covering In God” Bible Study – Sue Watlov Phillips leads this Wednesday night Bible study, by discussing two books. The first book, Re-Covering In God: 40 Days Wrestling With God, is a devotional designed as a guide to knowing how to be in God’s will instead of our self-will. It helps to turn our focus from past failures to recovery in God for any ‘isms’ in our lives: materialism, cynicism, workaholism, perfectionism, alcoholism, etc. The second book, Jesus Calling, is a devotional filled with uniquely inspired treasures from heaven for every day of the year. The class is scheduled from 6:30-8:00 pm in the Prayer Room, but also regularly meets in the main entry or, if the weather is nice outside.
- Elim Book Club – The Elim Book Club meets every other month and will be hosted by Mary and Shirley Barnes.