At Elim we value and honor children and we help them know God in a personal way.
- Babies & Toddlers – Safe, supervised and loving care for our youngest Elim members. The nursery is staffed with two volunteers each Sunday, from 9-11:30 am.
- Preschoolers – Bible story, memory verse, crafts & directed playtime for toddlers and preschoolers, taught by Miss Jan and Miss Kiah, from 9-10 am. From 10:30–11:30 am, parent volunteers and Miss Kiah lead this time with music, worship, bible verses and play..
- Sunday School – On Sunday mornings, from 9:00-10:05 am, we will be utilizing the TRU Curriculum, a dynamic, family-empowering ministry philosophy of spiritual formation emphasizing the role and authority of Scripture. TRU is about knowing God versus knowing things about God. It reveals God’s incredible plan and invites kids to be part of it in both a large group (led by Deb Somody) and small groups (led by dedicated volunteers).
- Worship and Children’s Church – At Elim, we value being an intergenerational church where families worship together. Participating as families is a high value; we believe the worship service is not just for adults and education is not just for children. We have made an effort to provide quality programming for both the Sunday School and worship hours and have adapted our schedule to allow families to worship together for part of the service. During worship on the first, third and an occasional fifth Sunday of the month, kids are dismissed to the Kids Park for Children’s Church. They will remain in worship with their families on the second and fourth Sundays.
- Kid gLo – Kids from Kindergarten through 5th Grade are invited to come to Kid gLo, Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 8 pm. Enjoy fun activities, Bible stories and gym time!
- Family gLo events – Join us in October, December, February and April for events the whole family will love!
- Trout Lake Camp – Join us in late July for a fun week of traditional camp activities and spiritual growth.
- Kids Choir and Bell Choir – We are offering two exciting opportunities for kids this year, a kids choir and a kids bell choir. Those who are interested in these groups (which will perform 2-3 times per year), will practice during Children’s Church from October-December and from February-April.
- VBS – Join us for the Galactic Starveyors VBS program in August!
For a complete listing of everything that’s happening for Elim Kids, please click this link to read or download our latest brochure.