At Elim we express the love of Jesus within our church community.
- Baby Meals – We provide meals to families who have just welcomed a new child.
- Benevolent Fund – We offer financial help to people who are in need.
- Bereavement – We offer ministry to people who have lost loved ones.
- Greeters – We provide a warm welcome to Elim on Sunday morning.
- Home Visits and Meals – We provide meals when someone has been released from the hospital.
- Hospital Visitation – We carry good news and prayers to people in the hospital.
- Nursing Home/Shut-In Visitation – We call on people who are no longer able to attend church.
- Shut-In Communion – We provide this important ordinance to people who are unable to receive it at church.
- Transportation – We help people who must get to a doctor appointment or other appointment.